Monday, February 4, 2008

Almost a Teenager / The New "Grill"




For those of you that haven't seen Damon in a while...wow, is he growing up fast. Seems silly to say since he's not a little boy anymore, but it amazes me each day how much closer we are to girls, driving, girls, confirmation, high school, did I mention girls? This girl topic is something he won't discuss with his father or me....so drinks and dinner to the first person who cracks this code of silence regarding girls (I'm serious). 

Well, it's been a couple weeks since Damon got his braces. My mom came down and hung out with him for the day (actually she stayed for the entire week and cleaned my house as a bonus!). He's finally past the sore stage, otherwise known as the "I can't eat anything except pudding" stage....I'm hoping this doesn't happen every time they are tightened or it's going to be a long couple of years. 


We've also unofficially entered the teenager stage....not quite there according to his actual birthday, but according to his appreciation of homework vs. PS3, oh yeah we're there. I could go on and on, but other than his lack of enthusiasm for school, he's a pretty good kid. More on that later....

No comments: