Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging or lack there of & Congrats Mrs. Cole!

So....I'm not so good at this blogging thing. We take a short trip this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pictures from that. Then I get to have a girls weekend.....SO looking forward to that! More pictures! And finally Damon has started baseball season. We have one schedule, but the other hasn't been posted yet. Once I have it, I'll send it out. Anyone welcome, any time! Definitely more pictures to come after the games start early April. 

Last but not least, CONGRATULATIONS to my new assistant principal friend, Mrs. Cole! She's an amazing person, mom, teacher, and friend. I can't wait to see her over girls weekend. Stacey, Roni, Heather and I are going to have a blast! Stacey is brining a friend from SL too so she won't have to ride alone.

No comments: