Monday, August 1, 2011

Stuffed Pasta Goodness

It's been a while since I've tried a new recipe, so I finally searched for something I thought my family would agree on last night (you know, while I should have been cleaning).

I found this Garlic Bread recipe (thank you cooking on clover lane) and my family LOVED it! And then I found Stuffed Shells on the same website, drool (however, I didn't use that much mozzarella cheese). I've never made stuffed pasta shells, but this couldn't have been easier. If I had to do it again, I think I would have stuffed a little less filling in the shells. And I think they needed some other spices or something...not sure what that would be though. I used Prego Chunky Garden spaghetti sauce, yum, but imagine how delicious this would be with homemade (in my dreams). It could have used a touch more sauce, maybe add some fresh veggies to the sauce, but it was really good for my first attempt!

We had plenty of leftovers (they are surprisingly filling), so we'll see how they taste for lunch tomorrow.

Terry loved it, Damon thought it was ok, I liked it and would definitely make it again.