Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twilight Series -- Check.

I don't consider myself a reader. I probably haven't read a book from cover to cover since high school and even then I'm sure I skipped a page or chapter or two. I mean really, what do you think they make cliff notes for?!? Anyway, with a little (by little I mean A LOT) of encouragement from my friend, Heather, and with a little coaxing from Terry's Aunt Nancy I finally gave in....and by little coaxing from Nancy, I mean she handed me a book when we were visiting one weekend and said, "start reading." Anyway, it took until about half way through the the book and then I was hooked! Thanks to Heather's niece-in-law (is that a word?) for letting me borrow each of her books and bringing them to DeMo as soon as she could....I finished the last book tonight at 11:45 p.m. and of course now, I can't sleep. The books are well written (this from a person who doesn't read), but they kept my attention (miracle). I will undoubtedly marry Edwar...I mean buy the movie(s) when they come out on DVD and I think everyone should read the books of course (but don't wear the t-shirts if you are out of high school, it's just not right...even if you are a V.I.L.F......**clearing of throat** uh-um, Heather.)


No comments: