Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Roni

Well, a few weeks ago Roni's BF called me to ask if we wanted to join them for a surprise birthday weekend in KC for Roni. How sweet was that of Scott?!? I really, REALLY wanted to go, but Damon's baseball coaches got in their only tournament that same weekend (you would think since I'm married to one of those coaches I would have some input, not). Anyway, so I was trying not to call Roni for fear I would ruin the surprise....well, I kept so quiet I didn't even wish her a happy birthday. Yep, that's me, friend of the year! Ugh. So, sorry Roni....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will make it up to you with a cold beer, cheese curds or something on a stick here! Until then, a few pics....Love ya girl!





2 comments:

Our Family said...

I have so much to say about these pictures...I'll have to do it in seperate posts. Holy Crap.
But, before I go - NICE HAIR GIRLS.

MadKanga said...

Roni and Greta-
Can I borrow those shirts you're wearing in that last post? Or, is it a sweater? I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. But, they are both so cute that I have to have one for myself! Also, two words: Aqua Net. You so were using it.