Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ravioli, Baseball and School



Sorry, Shayla! Tonight we had ravioli with baby spinach and grape tomatoes. I made the sauce with low-fat chive and onion cream cheese. It was pretty good. I'm not a vegetarian, so if I make it again it could use a little meat....chicken, shrimp, something! Other wise it was pretty good....no rave reviews from the boys, so not sure how often I'll make this one. Damon had a spinach salad, he loved it! Weird, I don't know if I would have eaten spinach by choice at his age.

We have a baseball game tonight at 8:00 p.m. It's finally sunny, so hopefully I'll capture some great photos to post later. We'll be under the lights by the time the game ends around 10:00 p.m. so that could be interesting. Yes, 10:00 p.m.....late one.

So today is day 2 of Heather and Guthrey's trip....I didn't realize how much I email, text or call her. Wow, I must bug her a lot!

Anyway, off to help Damon finish up some homework....still struggling in school (science and social studies), not because he can't do it, but because he doesn't always get his work turned in. Luckily, he's gotten to turn in the last few and his grades shot up! Makes for a much happier home life although he's still grounded from pretty much everything. He's doing great in English which is new from past years and great in Math as always. His math teacher, Ms. Fanning, is amazing. He really enjoys her class....possibly a crush?!? He'd NEVER admit it even if he did. Wow, hopefully he doesn't actually read this now either because I'll be in big trouble for even suggesting it!


No comments: