Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Special K Bars and Baseball


Tomorrow is treat day. I should take a veggie tray, but I'm not. Partyly because that would require me to run to Costco to buy the prepackaged version, but mostly because WHAT'S THE FUN IN THAT?!? Anyway, I made special k bars (see photo). They are delicious (toot toot). Terry and Damon can eat and entire pan by themselves and in one night (who am I kidding, I can hang in there for a solid half pan). But honestly, I'm counting on them eating them until they are sick. I made a double batch because Terry said he's eaten really well this week. I have too, but I don't want to blow it at 8:30 p.m. Here's hoping they're gone before I get up tomorrow or I'm afraid I'll have one for breakfast. Pray for me....I'm at that point. Tomorrow is also another baseball game for Damon. I'm looking forward to it, so I hope the weather isn't as bad as they are forecasting! They lost their first game, but played pretty well considering they are a brand new team. With a little batting practice and they should be competitive. Then pretty soon LL will start too, it will get a little crazy with games, but crazy fun. It won't be long and I won't get to enjoy these activities. I can't believe he'll be 13 soon. Yikes, how did that happen?

No comments: